This individual will provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating the sales team members. This role will help develop, implement and maintain a strategic sales plan while being responsible for all aspects of sales operations in an effort to achieve lasting company loyalty.
Specific Duties Include:
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the region.
- Direct and motivate a professional sales team to accomplish the company’s objectives.
- Advise sales team throughout the sales process, including but not limited to prospecting and closing; performing research and acquiring information on target customers; developing goals, quotas, and forecasts; analyzing sales statistics; and developing sales campaigns.
- Coach and mentor sales team on the following topics; including but not limited to needs/features/benefits, closing, time and territory management, negotiating, product knowledge, productivity, and gross margin.
- Create and monitor annual sales department benchmarks and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Work with the sales team to know the customer’s current and future expectations and work with all store departments to resolve customer concerns.
- Lead the sales team to effectively understand products and programs
- Foster a great place to work environment within the location/s, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long term relationships with customers.
- Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources and administer the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation, and effective assignment of people resources.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices and processes are implemented and continuously improved to effectively and efficiently achieve ethical business objectives.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Industry sales experience
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Background check
Please email all resume's to email@example.com